Friday, March 5, 2010

I want to understand..


I want to understand my sweet heart..I thought I did..but I guess I don't..I want to though..I'm trying like he'll to..but I need her to let me in..since she started to think that I don't understand her..she stop telling me how she felt about somethings and kept everything to herself..I know that keeping things from one another is not healthy for a relationship..it can kill a relationship over time..what long term serious relationship has secrets?I don't think there's any..I would rather have an arguement about something that I don't understand than having things being kept from me..cuz when we argue..at least we solve the problem in the end..if you keep things from me..the problems will always be there slowly killing our relationship..of you're bot happy about something that I have done..say so..don't keep quiet..cuz I won't know that your not happy about it..you might thing understanding you means that I would know even if you don't say so..but in just a normal guy..I can't read minds..although I can read your body language most of the time that you're not happy or sad..but I also need no know what I did wrong or what it is that is bothering you..I love you dear..maybe I need to know you better..I would like to know you better..
I know that your full name is lim kai xuan..
I know that you have 2 sisters and 1 brother..
I know that there are 13 ppl living in your house..
I know that you like chocolates very much..
I know that you like hello kitty very much..
I know that your favourite colour is blue but you buy pink things because it's girlie..
I know that you like Mickey mouse..
I know that you like woody..
I know that you like Winnie the pooh..
I know that you like green tea..
I know that the animal that you like is dish..cuz they can't touch you..
I know that you like to be with me..
I know that your birthday is on 17-2-1993..
I know that I told you how I felt about you on 27-6-2009..
I know that we got together on 30-11-2009..
I know that you like to be called dear dear..
I know that your house is near spring and naim building..
I know that you Sony sleep much during exam week..
I know that being with me creates slot of complications in your life but you still stay with me because you love me..
I know that you lots of biscuits..
I know that you really try hard to achive what your parents expects from you..
I know you stand up for what you believe in..
I know that you will fight for what you want..
I know that you have studied wushu for 6 years..
I know that you don't like to argue..
I know that you don't like lizards..
I know that you don't like frogs..
I know that you don't like insects..
I know that you don't like some of my frens..
I know that you don't like scary movies..I know that you don like anything that is creepy..
I know that you don't like to go to places like travillion..
I know that you don't like smokers..
I know that you don't like to hurt me..
I know that you cheer upurself up by paiting your nails..
I know that you like cute things..
I know that you think you are fat..even though you are really not..
I know that you smile when I try to write things in Chinese..
I know that you that you blame yourself for a lot of things..
Over all that..I know that you love me with all your heart..
I know you love me..I really know..
Well..things happens in a relationship..no relationship is perfect..we just have to take it a day at a time..and problem by problem..
What I've learnt from this..
I've learnt that in a relationship one has to thing about the other's feelings when doing something..it may hurt the other person in the relationship..
Communication..talking about the problem is the vest way to solve it..ppl quarrel because we talk when we quarrel..it's just another more intense , loud form of communication..
Well..after everything..I still love her like crazy..xuan!!!!!!!I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment